Thursday, May 28, 2009

Thoughts for Thursday

Do you have a favorite reading spot in your house? Do you always read there? Do you ever read at the library, a bookstore or anywhere else?

I have a reading nook upstairs in my house. It has a window, a lamp, a comfortable chair and all my to-read books, but I usually just read in bed or on the living room couch. I guess I should use the nook more since that's what it's for! I sometimes read a little at the bookstore, but I haven't ever read a whole book there. I used to like reading at the library when I was in college, but I haven't since. We called the library "The Big L" (I think Juli started that) or "Pickler" for Pickler Memorial Library.


___________________________________________________
Read about the June Book Choices before voting!
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS