Thursday, May 14, 2009

Thoughts for Thursday


Who's your favorite literary couple or duo?

If I have to pick one favorite, I guess I would choose Laura Ingalls and Almanzo Wilder from The Little House on the Prairie series by Laura Ingalls Wilder. Did you know they started courting in 1882 when he was 25 and she was only 15? My favorite parts of the book and television series were about their relationship (the book featuring the courtship and marriage is called These Happy Golden Years and the main episodes on the show were called He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not Parts I & II and Laura Ingalls Wilder Parts I & II). Read an excerpt of my favorite part of the story here.

Here's the evidence of how much I liked it!





Find other thoughts at BTT.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS