Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays


Teaser Tuesdays (started on Should Be Reading) asks you to:

Grab your current read (or a book on your shelf that you've read or been wanting to read). Let the book fall open to a random page. Share two teaser sentences from that page. Don't forget to share the title and author of the book in case someone is teased into reading. Please avoid spoilers!

I've posted my teaser below. Post yours in the comment section if you'd like to share as well!

Across town, in the lightless Zebra Room, my father was trying to stay awake. Barricaded behind the cash register, holding the revolver in one hand and a ham sandwich in the other, Milton looked out the front window to see what was happening in the street.

from Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides

___________________________________________________
I finally made my own banner and background for the blog. It's inspired by designer Cathy Zielske and her scrapbooking/graphic design blog. (I changed it (again) so now it's inspired by crafter/scrapbooker Kelly Purkey.)
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS