Saturday, December 31, 2011

One Little Word 2012

Did you participate in One Little Word this past year? My word for 2011 was CHANGE. Choosing a word worked for me. I joined Weight Watchers and started cooking at home. I was able to lose 40 pounds during the course of the year. How did you do?


My new word for 2012 is ACCOMPLISH. What will your word be?

The idea for the OLW challenge came from Ali Edwards. She is once again offering a class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking if you'd like to join in (or you can choose a word on your own). Here's her suggestion for picking a word:
Can you identify a single word that sums up what you want for yourself in 2012? It can be something tangible or intangible. It could be a thought, or a feeling, or an emotion. It can be singular or plural. The key is to find something that has personal meaning for you.

A single word can be a powerful thing. It can be the ripple in the pond that changes everything. It can be sharp and biting or rich and soft and slow. From my own personal experience, it can be a catalyst for enriching your life.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS