Thursday, July 7, 2011

Now You See Her by James Patterson

I'm away from home this week and since I have access only to my iPad I could not post a picture. I am an avid fan of James Patterson so I am anxious to get started on this book.


What a fun book! The mega-bestselling team of James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge have whipped up a woman-on-the-run story that's perfect summer reading. Nina Bloom is drawn back into her murky past by a series of unfortunate events, and forced to confront the bad guys who almost destroyed her long ago. It seems her name wasn't always Nina, and she...well, see for yourself. The vivid central character and the relentless pace kept me reading straight through to the end.

James Patterson's solo books are my favorites, particularly the Alex Cross series, but I think Ledwidge is the best of his many collaborators. This stand-alone thriller is as swift and engrossing as their series about the NYPD cop with the 10 kids (Run for Your Life, etc.). And Nina--a.k.a. Jeanine--is a terrific heroine. Take this one to the beach and enjoy.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS