Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesdays (started on Should Be Reading) asks you to:

Grab your current read (or a book on your shelf that you've read or been wanting to read). Let the book fall open to a random page. Share two (or a few) teaser sentences from that page. Don't forget to share the title and author of the book in case someone is teased into reading. Please avoid spoilers!

I've posted my teaser below. Post yours in the comment section if you'd like to share as well!

In my mind, President Snow should be viewed in front of marble pillars hung with oversized flags. It's jarring to see him surrounded by the ordinary objects in the room, like taking the lid off a pot and finding a fanged viper instead of stew.

from Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Catching Fire is the 2nd book in The Hunger Games trilogy. I finished The Hunger Games over the weekend and I ordered the 2nd book immediately and started reading. If you're not participating in the Fall Challenge, you should! I think you'll love these books!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS