Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thoughts for Thursday

Thoughts for Thursday is inspired by Booking Through Thursday. See BTT for other weekly comments and questions. Today's topic:

Have you ever stopped reading a book before finishing it?
Which book?
Have you ever had the urge to go back and finish it?


My thoughts...

I never finished reading The Rule of Four by Ian Caldwell and Dustin Thomason. I actually liked the book but got frustrated every time I had to read the words "Hypnerotomachia Poliphili." Hypnerotomachia Poliphili is the book that inspired The Rule of Four. I do wonder about the ending, but I haven't finished it yet (it's been two years since I started it). Here's what Random House says about the book:

An ivy league murder, a mysterious coded manuscript, and the secrets of a Renaissance prince collide memorably in The Rule of Four — a brilliant work of fiction that weaves together suspense and scholarship, high art and unimaginable treachery.



Post your thoughts in the comment section.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS